Professor Angelica Feuer
- Angelica Feuer, R.N., has a masters in Medical-Surgical nursing from Hunter College, and is currently our Director of Curriculum Development.
- Angelica has 15 years of Clinical experience in Medical-Surgical nursing at various metropolitan hospitals; taught at Iona College associate degree program; Hospital for Special Surgery-L.P.N. program
- She has helped numerous nursing students apply critical thinking skills and CAT test taking techniques enabling them to successfully pass the licensure exam.
Professor Grace Liem
- Grace Liem, Ph.D. in Public Health, FNP Board Certified. BSN at Medical College of Virginia; MS from Nova SE University, MSN from UNC Charlotte.
- Grace has been a nurse educator since 1984. Clinical background is primarily in ER and LDRP arenas. Currently a Family Nurse Practitioner and sole provider for Cabarrus County Employees, their dependents and retirees. Affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center – Northeast, Concord, NC.
- Grace manages patients of all ages from neonate to geriatric with both acute and chronic problems. She is a speaker for several pharmaceutical companies, conducts research, and stays up to date with current pharmacologic and medical treatment. She has a very successful business as health care consultant and is an advocate for Universal Healthcare.
- Grace is well sought after as keynote speaker for several groups both in and outside of the health profession. She has helped numerous RN/PN Candidates achieve the confidence and knowledge to pass the licensure exam.
Professor Kenya Beard
Kenya Beard BSN, MS ANP-C, APRN BC is a professor at Adelphi University in New York, works part time as a Nurse Practitioner providing primary care to an adult population and is completing her doctoral degree at Dowling College.
- Kenya graduated from Beth Israel School of Nursing in 1986 and went on to receive her Masters degree in Science and her certification as both an Adult Nurse Practitioner and an Acute Care Nurse Practitioner.
- Kenya began her nursing career working in the emergency room and has also worked as a staff nurse in various settings. She has received extensive experience as an administrator while working as an Associate Director of Education, Infection Control Specialist and Assistant Director of Nursing.
- She taught anatomy and physiology for several years and has taught both the LPN and RN curriculum to students, helping many students obtain their nursing license.
- She currently teaches pharmacology, medical/surgical and health assessment at Adelphi and teaches anatomy and physiology as an Adjunct Professor at Nassau Community College.
Professor Elizabeth Berro
- Elizabeth Berro, RN MA, holds a BSN from Queens College (Charlotte NC), masters in Nursing Education from New York University and a post master’s certificate as a Pediatric Nurse
Practitioner from SUNY, Stony Brook.
- Elizabeth’s clinical experience includes pediatric intensive care, pediatric emergency nursing and pediatric phone triage. She has served as a staff nurse, Clinical Nurse Specialist, PALS instructor and Clinical Instructor in the hospital and university setting.
- She has lectured across the United States on a variety of pediatric nursing topics and is known for her lively and engaging presentation style.
Professor Marcia Owens
- Marcia Owens, R.N., BSN, MSN– BSN from Cornell University School of Nursing, MSN from Columbia University Graduate School of Nursing- Member SIGMA THETA TAU- Academic
Nursing Honor Society .
- Marcia has worked for 25 years in Psychiatric Nursing, 21 years at New York Hospital Cornell Medical Center as a Nurse Manager and Nurse Educator.
- She has worked for over 20 years giving nursing review courses for the boards. She has taught Psychiatric Nursing at the Borough of Manhattan Community College. Professor Owens loves to work with students who speak English as a second or third language. Students with problems understanding the language of questions will learn important test taking strategies to correctly answer difficult psychiatric and communication questions.
Professor Janet Moran
- Janet Moran, R.N., Masters in Education and Science from LIU
- Janet has 25 years of clinical experience in Psychiatric Nursing
- She will help you, as she has thousands of students, to apply the nursing process in selecting the best answer to best meet the needs of clients with psychiatric disorders using therapeutic communications skills
Grace Morgan, the representative of My Canadian Pharmacy
She has being working at this facility for 15 years already and has achieved the prominent results. She is closely connected and teaches the Pharmacology course at this establishment. She is busy as well in creating new drugs possible to treat severe diseases.